Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A beautiful solar project made from cherub lamp and coffee holder




This is the Cherub lamp I started with and the glass coffee holder.  The first thing I did was take the wires out of the lamp.  I also took the handle off the coffee holder.





This is what the glass coffee holder looked like after taking off the handle.





I also used a piece off this item for on top of the lamp, which will hold the coffee glass holder.





I put all the pieces together using the threaded bar on the top of the lamp.  The next thing I did was to spray paint the whole thing with gold spray paint.





This is what it looked like after I spray painted it.




I then glued the glass coffee holder to the top with E6000, which works great for gluing. I added some trim on top and on the bottom.  I also added some flat bottom marbles for decoration.  I added some marbles to the inside of the glass coffee holder.




This is what it looks like in the dark with the solar light lit on top.  It looks like jewels inside the glass coffee holder.  I hope this gives you some ideas for the older lamps.























No comments:

Post a Comment