Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Sunday, September 6, 2015

A solar light fixture made from a shihtzu dog lamp and a dog treat container

This is the solar light fixture.  The bottom was a lamp which I took all the electric out of.  On the top is a plastic jar which holds dog treats, I cut a circle threw the bottom of the jar which fits over the size of the threaded part of the lamp, I then used the nut to hold them together.






This is a close up of the top.  This is what is on the inside of the plastic jar, a fairy, fake pearls, black shimmery sand, a christmas tree.  I also added some diamond shimmery sprinkles.  The solar light is glued to the top, this lights up at night.



This is a close up of the bottom.  I hope this gives you some ideas.  Makes a great night light!




1 comment:

  1. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.
    Solar motion light

    ReplyDelete