Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Did some more to the 1800's doll house



I put the windows in and the door in this picture.  I also painted it blue.






I put scrap booking paper on the inside which I purchased from hobby lobby.  



On the ceilings I added a beautiful picture off the Internet.





This is another photo of one of the ceilings.




In this picture you can see I'm adding a front porch on the front.  The first thing I did was add plywood under the house and extended out the front.  I then put pieces of wood from a wooden placement on the floor, makes a great wooden floor.  I also added a strip of wood above the door area and window area, this strip of wood is going to be used to hold up the roof overhang for the porch.  I also added a picture on the peak area that makes it look like there is a window.




This is a picture of the inside at this point.  I put trim work around the windows, around almost to the top of the wall, base molding. I also added crown molding on the very top.  The top of the walls above the wallpaper I painted colors that match the wallpaper colors.



This is one of the bedrooms at this point.


This is another bedroom.




This is the kitchen area.





This is the parlour area.













No comments:

Post a Comment