Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Friday, September 4, 2015

The 1800's dollhouse


In this picture these are the columns that I built for this house.  Looking at this picture you can see what I made them out of.  I'm going to be painting the columns.



I decided to take decorative Popsicle sticks and install them at different lengths for the top as you can see in the photo.  The next photo you will see a close up.




I also added some scrabble squares from the game as you can see.  I also added two layers of different size wood across the top of the Popsicle sticks to give it a finished look.





I used a container that held cheese and crackers from the store to make flower boxes.  I cut the container length wise and installed both on pieces of wood.  It makes it easier to glue onto the house.



This is what it looked like from the top looking down into it.  All I need to do is add the styrofoam and fake flowers.  I'm also going to spray paint them.




This is what the chimney looked like in the beginning.  Next picture is what it looked like after I repainted it.



This is the repainted chimney.




This is what the house looks like now.  At the very end I will post what it looked like when I first received it.



Another view.



Another view




This is the inside.




This is one of the bedrooms





This is the second bedroom.




This is the kitchen area,all I need to do is build some cabinets and appliances.




This is the parlour area.  I'm also going to be building 2 fireplaces for this house. 





This was the front of the dollhouse.




This was the back.  You can also see the chimney lying in the front and pieces that were broken off the roof.  Note there were no windows in the front or a door.




















No comments:

Post a Comment