Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I'm working on a dollhouse dated in the 1800's Remodel time



This is what the inside of the dollhouse looked like when I received it.




This is what the front of the dollhouse looked like when I received it.




This is one of the sides.





The first thing I did was fix the roof and added some openings for windows and a door in the front.  I also filled in the cracks with a mixture of wood glue and toilet paper.  When these two items are mixed together it makes a good thing for filling cracks and doing repairs.  This dries harder than a rock.





This is one of the sides of the house.



This is the other side.




I took off all the wallpaper that someone added to the inside.



This is what the roof looks like, I gave it a texture on the roof with my wood glue and toilet paper mixture.  One of the glass windows in this house was broken so I replaced it with the glass from a photo frame.  The wood part of that frame I am using for making two fireplaces for this house.  I will post pictures as I remodel this house.  Keep watching my blogs.










No comments:

Post a Comment