Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Monday, September 14, 2015

My newest solar light fixture Tinkerbell in an India looking item



This is the solar light fixture.  The bottom is a candlestick holder.  I drilled a hole all the way through it so I could put a threaded rod through it.  I used this rod to attach the India looking candle holder.  I added a piece from a lamp on the bottom and also on the inside so I had tinkerbell up higher.  I added some dust diamond glitter (pixie dust).  The solar light is on top.




This is a close up.  I also put a red christmas drum ornament which I drilled a hole through and installed it on top of the lamp piece.  Tinkerbell is standing on the drum.



I tried to get a picture of it lit up but the solar light needs a recharge from the sun.




No comments:

Post a Comment