Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Saturday, October 10, 2015

A Star Wars solar light fixture




I just picked up this hamster ball at a garage sale today, I knew what I could use it for!  Next to it you will see a candle stick that I will be gluing the hampster ball to.





Here's what it looks like glued down to the candle stick holder.







I made sure the opening of the ball was on top.  I then glued down a piece of red felt to the bottom to give it some color and a base.




Here are some Star Wars pieces I bought at another garage sale a while ago.  I decided to use some of these items for inside the ball.  I glued six of the Star Wars characters to the inside of the animal looking vehicle.




On the inside I glued down the characters and added some sparkled stickers on the outside of the ball.  On the top I drilled a hole in the lid of the ball and added a 97 cent solar light top which I purchased at Walmart.



I wish you could see this lit up.  I also added a couple strings of decorative silver beads.  Use your imagination and go for it!  It makes a great night light for a Star Wars lover.







No comments:

Post a Comment