Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, October 15, 2015

A solar light fixture for the cartoon movie UP


I started off with a plastic jar that held small pretzels and an antique lamp.  As you can see in the picture I took the plastic jar and drilled a hole in the bottom and attached it to the lamp base.






I then cut around the top of the plastic jar to give me a bigger opening so I could fit the house into it.  Before putting in the house I glued in a piece of indoor outdoor type rug that is green and looks like grass.





I then made some balloons out of pipe cleaners with Pom Poms on top of them.





I then attached the pipe cleaners on top of the house with hot glue.


This is a piece off a hanging lamp which I painted blue with white specs.  I need this for the top.




This is a top off a container.  I cut a hole out of the top for the solar light.





I installed the plastic blue canister top on first then the hanging lamp piece.  The solar light gets put right into the hole on top.  This makes a nice night light.









No comments:

Post a Comment