Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Old clock frame turned into a beautiful princess scenery, solar light.



I finally finished the clock frame I was working on.  This clock had no insides so now it is a beautiful parlour scenery with princesses.




Just to remind everyone what I started off with.




This was the inside back area.  I needed to rebuild a back and a floor.




I painted around the opening with black and blue colors.  I also added red felt around the inside of the circle area.  I also added two little lamp stickers that are 3D.  On the inside floor that I had to build with new wood I added some red felt.





I also added scrap book paper to the walls to look like wallpaper.  This is what the inside looked like at this point.





I then glued down 3 princesses, 3 chairs in back of them, a little organ on the left and small couch on the right side.  I also glued a picture on the two side walls of the parlour.  You can see the red felt on the floor.




Here is another view of the inside.




This is a view of the other side.


I then took the piece of wood for the back wall that I made out of wood and glued on wallpaper, a metal coaster in the middle that looks like a mirror, and two pictures one on each side of the mirror.  Now to put the back on.





Now this is what the back looks like.  You can also see the two solar lights on top.  I drilled two holes on top for the solar lights.




Here is what the beautiful solar light fixture looks like.



This is another view.




Here's another view.




Here's what the side looks like.  Just because an old clock has no insides don't think it's garbage turn it into a beautiful scenery piece.  The options are endless, it makes a great night light.  You can display anything inside and add light!














No comments:

Post a Comment