Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

How to make miniature records

First you will need some plastic, I will cut it to the size I need.  I like the plastic that you get pastry items in at ShopRite. The plastic can be seen in the photo.




I then use a poker chip to make circles for the records out of the plastic.  The picture shows a poker chip that I made perfume bottles on it.  I used it just to make the circles so I didn’t have to go to my craft room.



I am showing you the tool I used to make scratch marks on the records.  You can use anything that you can make scratch marks with.



Next you will see the plastic circle with the scratch marks I made on it.


I then painted it black, and after it dried I painted a circle in the middle with red paint.  Then you add a small black circle in the middle for where the record gets put onto the record player.


I used these records for on a wall in a music room I made in a dollhouse, it can be seen in this photo.


Just use your imagination and it will soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment