Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Making a beautiful display for your dollhouse

You will need a candlestick holder, you can see the one I used.


You also need one of these plastic containers from a bubblegum machine.



I used two small elephants for this project.


You also need felt.


I also used pieces of fake greenery.


Also a cap from your laundry detergent.


I use tacky glue for some things in this project.


I also use E6000.


I first took the laundry detergent cap and glued down a piece of green felt on it with tacky glue.


Then I used hot glue to glue down the piece of greenery.


Then I glued down the statue I wanted to use. I’m using an elephant charm.


Then using e6000 I glue the cap into the top bubblegum cap.


Then I glue the bubble gum holder back together again.


Then it gets glued down onto the candlestick holder.  You can use any item you want to, use your imagination and it will soar!


1 comment:

  1. Great idea!I was thinking you could use a battery candle too.

    ReplyDelete