Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Making a miniature guitar


The first thing you do is go on yahoo or google and look up images of guitars.  When you find one you like print out the picture.


The next thing I do is draw a smaller version of the guitar.  It doesn't have to be perfect.


I then take a piece of thin wood and transferred the design and cut it out.  If you want, you can cut out the shape of the guitar and use it for a template.


I then used a screw driver to dig out opening in the front of the guitar. I use a small hammer and small screw driver. However use of a chisel may make things easier and quicker when boring out the opening.


I use the cocktail type toothpicks and wooden beads for the nobs that tighten the strings on the guitar.  I put glue inside the hole of the toothpick and then put the toothpick in the hole to dry.


I then cut all of them the size I would need and hot glue them on the guitar. I then painted the guitar.  You can paint it any way you want, use your imagination! You can use fishing line for the wires I just didn’t add them to this guitar.


Just use your imagination and it will soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment