Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Making a clock from a magazine photo


This is the magazine that I saw the picture of the clock in.  You can get this catalog for free online. Just go to the bottom right of the homepage and select the request catalog option.


All this picture is a copy of the picture of the clock that is from the magazine.  I made a copy, cut the picture and glued it onto a piece of wood. You can also use a piece of cardboard.  Then, I took some gold bead trim and glued it around the outer edge of the clock. In the next picture you will see what the trim looked like that I got the gold beads from.


I just cut off the gold bead part and used it.


In this picture you can see the clock which is glued onto the front top of the dollhouse.  Use your imagination and it will soar!


No comments:

Post a Comment