Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Saturday, February 23, 2019

How to make curtain rod holder for dollhouse

All you need is two paper fasteners for one rod to hang up.  Best yet when you use these types of curtain rod holders you can change the curtains.



The first thing I did was take pliers and bend the paper clips into a shape that the curtain rod can be held into it.  You will be hot gluing these two paper clips to both sides of the window spaced to hold both ends of the rod.  You will be hot gluing the gold circle to the window.



In this picture you can see where I hot glued the paper clips on the window trim. The curtain rod will fit right into the u areas.  Then I bend the paper clip upward to make sure the rod stays in place.  This is easy to do and you can change the curtains easily.



In this picture you can see my curtains hanging up.  The valance part above the window, I just glued a piece of the material to a coffee stirrer stick and hot glued it on top.


Here is the link to the blog post where I make the curtains for the windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment