Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Monday, February 18, 2019

Making perfume bottles for your dollhouse

I went to a flea market today and bought necklaces that also came with earrings, for a very good price and from a beautiful woman.  I love necklaces; you can get a lot of perfume bottles from a necklace. Here are the necklaces I used for this craft.




I had to print out some perfume labels off the internet so I have them for the perfume bottles.  You can look up labels on yahoo or google under images.



If you look at this picture you can see the beads I glued together to make the perfume bottles with E6000.  you can also see the labels I glued onto them with mod podge.


 I used poker chips for under the perfume bottles. I painted around the edges of them with gold.


Here is another close up.


And another..


And another...


Here is another closeup.  Use your imagination and different necklaces, and your imagination will soar!


No comments:

Post a Comment