Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Making a curtain rod for a dollhouse

This is what you are going to need, a small round dowel and two beads that have holes in them.


You need to cut two pieces of dowel the size you need for the window.  What I did then was use a razor knife and make the ends to fit into the bead holes.  First you put some hot glue in the bead hole and put one end of the dowel in the bead.  The hot glue holds it into place.  Next put on the curtain you are going to be using.  I used a very wide piece of trim that I cut a piece off of.  You put it zig zag through the holes of the curtain then on the other side glue on the other bead.


This is what I used for my curtains, it had holes in it that I could put the rod through.


In this picture you can see where I cut the material, I wanted to get curtains and toppers out of it.


Here is my curtain.  Now to put it up, I’m going to show you how to make the piece that holds up your curtain rods in my next blog post.  You can use and type of material to make your curtains. Use you imagination and it will soar!


No comments:

Post a Comment