Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A winter themed solar light fixture, Disney




I used a candle holder and put in a winter theme.  I put white batting on the bottom to look like snow.  I then added a small house on the left side.  But before I put anything in it I glued down bamboo slats on the back wall which was once a bamboo placemat.  I then glued some glitter looking ornaments to the back wall.  On the right side of the house is a tree I glued down.  I also put some batting on the roof of the house.  I added a snowman which is made from cotton balls.  I took a toothpick and cut pieces off it for the snowmans arms.  You will also see some Disney figurines that I put inside it.  I sprinkled some crystal looking glitter on the inside so it sparkles when the solar light is lit.




Here is another view of the item.




This is with the door shut.  It throws off a beautiful light around the fixture.





You can see goofy on the roof.




No comments:

Post a Comment