Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Monday, October 12, 2015

Beauty from beauty and the beast solar light fixture



I bought this from a garage sale this weekend.  I know it may look really bad right now but wait until you see what you can do with it.  





The background is a napkin, I glued it on on the inside with mod podge.  I added some red felt to the bottom, some fake yellow flowers and glued down Beauty.  I also used some red electrical tape to highlight the napkin.  I also added to the bottom which beauty is on a piece from a toy.  Also some yellow lace to the top.





This lights up with a solar light which you can see it on top to the right.  I had to drill a hole in the top of the dome for the light.




This is what it looks like hanging in the garden.  Makes a great light at night!  Don't ever judge an item by what it looks like when you see it as it can turn into a real beauty!  Keep your eyes open on my blogs I bought a wooden item that used to be an antique clock, it had no mechanisms either but wait until you see what you can do with a little imagination.











No comments:

Post a Comment