Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Sunday, September 6, 2015

A solar light I made from an old ashtray stand that looked like an old pot belly stove




This is the solar light fixture I made.  As you can see the bottom is an old ash tray stand which I painted gold and blue.  On the top I glued down a plastic fish bowl, I use E6000 for my gluing jobs it works GREAT!  You can purchase this glue from Walmart in the crafting area.  On the inside of the fishbowl I put a scenery of a midevel times knight on a horse which has a sword and is fighting the dragon which is in front of him.  The next picture is a close up of the top.  On the very top I glued down a piece from an old lamp fixture which I also painted.  On the very top is the top of a single solar light which you can be purchased at Walmart for 97 cents.  You can make this with any scenery inside, it lights up at night, I wish you could see how nice it looks lit up.  I also sprinkled some glitter that looks like diamond dust on the inside, it shimmers on the inside.





This is a close up of the top.




No comments:

Post a Comment