Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Monday, May 23, 2016

Making a nice statue holder out of a clock and lamp



This is the finished piece I'll try to explain how to do it.  The bottom part is a lamp, the base of this lamp is heavy white marble and it had a decorative piece above it.  I took out all the electric and took the top of the lamp off I just wanted these pieces for the base.  The top piece was a clock with a piece on the inside that moved around in circles.  When I took out the piece that went around in circles I used it for my next project which I will post next.  After taking everything out of the clock I put a piece of sticky black glittery felt on the back wall and glued a picture of Jesus on the back wall.  I then installed a statue of the last supper.  You could use any statue you like and any background.  





Here's a closer view of the top.




Here's a closer view of the bottom.  I almost forgot I also put some round gray beads on the inside of the glass piece of the lamp for decoration.  I hope this gives you some ideas! Look at my next blog for what I did with some of the clock pieces.





No comments:

Post a Comment