Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Working on another dollhouse, making window trim out of electrical covers


This is what the dollhouse looked like when I got it.  Notice the random tiles on the house which I am removing.  House has no plastic in the Windows.  I use plastic from fast food containers for the Windows.





Here is one of the outlet covers, I will be cutting out the center with a dremel.



In this picture you can see the electrical outlet covers installed on some of the Windows.  I just painted the brown with a burgundy color paint.  I also painted the house, and fixed the Windows.




You can see in this photo the inside of the dollhouse at this point.  I also installed the same covers on the inside of the Windows.  Hopefully this shows you a different way of looking at electrical covers.  These ones are plastic, but you can also use wooden ones.  I also started doing some wallpapering, I use scrapbooking paper for wallpaper.










No comments:

Post a Comment