Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Friday, November 11, 2016

Making a dollhouse bed from two different wood boxes


These are the two boxes that I used.  One of the boxes opens up with a hinge, the other is just a bottom piece of a box.  The first thing I did was take off the hinges off the one box, the top of this box will be the headboard of a bed.  The bottom of the box will be a bookcase. The other box will be the bed frame.






In this picture on the left is the bookcase, I took the pieces of wood that were on the inside and turned them into shelves. The decorative pieces came off a wooden hand fan. There is also lace on the top edge.  On the right is the bed which still needs a mattress and blanket and pillow, I will post it when it is finished.  I used a piece off a necklace for a decoration, pieces of a wooden fan and lace.





No comments:

Post a Comment