Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Making a fake mirror with a seat for a dollhouse



The first thing I do is make a solid back and a frame for around the top portion.  I make the back longer so the seat can be glued onto it. I make them out of cardboard.





First take a container bottom from coffe cake and glue it to the top of the cardboard backing.  These will be the mirrors.





Next glue the frame on them.





You need to take two wood jenga blocks and glue them together, this will be the seats.






In this picture you will see I covered them with red felt and added lace to cover the seams. Next to glue the seats to the mirrors.






When they are glued together you have a hallway seat.  I also added a piece of jewelry to the bottom.



In this picture you can see them on both sides of the door. Next blog is how to make window shades.








No comments:

Post a Comment