Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Friday, March 17, 2017

Making a solar powered TV for a dollhouse out of a jewelry box drawer




In this picture you can see the drawer from a jewelry box and pieces from a picture frame.  I cut the frame to fit around the jewelry box drawer.




The first thing I did was print out a picture from a movie and gluing it to the top of the drawer.




I then glue the frame that I cut to fit the top of the drawer.





This is what it looks like from the bottom area.






In this picture you can see I painted the whole tv.  I made a tv antenna out of a piece of wood and toothpicks.  You can see it lit up.  The solar light can be seen lighting up the picture.  I drilled a hole in the back of the drawer and inserted a solar light




Here is what it looks like in the dollhouse.

















No comments:

Post a Comment