Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Taking draws for a dollhouse that you have left over and turn them into a desk



In this picture it’s a bag of draws that I keep that don’t have anything they go to.  But I’m going to show you what you can do with them.





These are two draws I’m using for a desk.  The first thing I do is take off the handles but I’m keeping them to put them in a different area on the desk.



In this picture you can see how I glued both of them together, and the drawer pulls are out.



Next in Home Depot store in the kitchen cabinet display area they have samples of countertops for free, just get one that you like this is going to cover the top.




After figuring how big to cut the piece I glue it down to the top.  I then glue the drawer pulls on the front  to look like there are drawers on both sides.




Here’s the desk in a dollhouse, use your imagination and it will soar!  Next post I’ll show you another drawer project for a dollhouse.





No comments:

Post a Comment