Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

This is a religious item the men carried around in WW2


This is a picture of two of the religious items some of the men in WW2 carried around with them
This is the inside of one of them, as you can see in the photo there is a small cross, two religious metals
On the left there is a small paper which reads: Act of contrition, O my God I am truly sorry for my sins.  I will never sin again.  In the middle is a heart made of felt, on it it reads: Place on thy heart one drop of the precious blood of Jesus and fear nothing.  On the other side of this heart is a photo of Jesus and words around him.  Next picture I will show you the other side. The picture under this one is suppose to be in this spot, they got switched.







This is the other one I have.  As you can see there are different religious items in it.  Both these items fold up like a book.  I am going to try to make one of these with different items in it.  This would be something that you could make and send it to your son or daughter that is in the army, navy, coast guards, etc.  The material on the inside could be a piece of material from your clothing, their child's clothing etc. make it a personal item, add a small picture on the inside of the family etc.  I'm sure you can come up with something unique.  I will post this project step by step, remember I am not a professional just someone that believes in faith and having a part of family with you even though you can't be there.  For those that are religious add your religious pictures metals etc, that is what I am going to do for my post.  Keep watching my posts you will see the copy I will be making.






No comments:

Post a Comment