Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Friday, June 12, 2015

A brownstone dollhouse I'm redoing



This is the dollhouse I will be redoing, I also have pictures of the inside.


This is one of the rooms. I'm going to be gutting it down.




This is another room.


This is the bathroom area which I will be enlarging, you know you need a bigger bathroom.



In this picture to the right is a small pantry, which I will be taking out.



This is the kitchen area, messy!


This is the parlor area.



In this picture you can see what I did to the front of this dollhouse.  First of all I replaced the bricks that were missing and fixed the ones that were loose.  I took off all the shutters on the inside of the dollhouse that closed up all the windows.  I repainted the house and made shutters for the front.  On the roof you can see the attic windows I added Peter Pan and Wendy into the windows. I also added some trim work.


In this picture you can see one of the attic windows.



In this picture you can see the other window.  My next posting you will see some of the progress.






















No comments:

Post a Comment