Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I finished one room in the Brownstone dollhouse I'm working on Peter Pan theme


I decided to use a Peter Pan theme for this room, I made a bed for Wendy which is on the right.  On the floor is Hook in the alligators mouth.  Tinker bell is on the back wall.  There is also Peter Pans shadow on the back wall.  Peter Pan is sitting on the steps by the window.  I also put a solar light fixture in the back window.




Another picture of the room, in the corner in the back you will see something light up in one of the photos, this is a little Tinker Bell type house that lights up.



If you look up on the wall over the bed there is three pictures one is Wendy, Michael and John.  These are the three children.  The next blog I put on will be Michael and John's room.





You can see Peter Pan sitting on the steps by the window.  In the corner is the little Tinker bell house I mentioned earlier.  I bought this little house in the clearance section in Walmart.  Tinker bell is on the wall.


You can see Hook in the alligators mouth in this picture.


It's hard to see what this looks like, this is Wendy's bed I made.



This is the bed without the blanket.  Why not make each room in a dollhouse a theme!








No comments:

Post a Comment