Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Friday, March 4, 2016

An antique looking bowl with plants in it and a silver table for a dollhouse



These are the items you will need one silver coaster or any coaster that you like for the top of the table, and a bottom from a candle holder that you put in a window.  





I spray painted the candle base to match the silver coaster.  Both of these pieces get glued together.




Here they are drying upside down these are your table.





This is a salt and pepper shaker, you can buy this type at the dollar store, you will need the top for a bowl. Don't throw out the bottom all you need is a solar light top on it to make a light for a dollhouse.  I showed how to do that in my other blogs.




In this picture you can see the top on the right.  I spray painted the top black for the bowl. Next is the little stand that goes under the bowl.




This is the cap off a water bottle, this will be the stand. This gets glued to the bottom off the bowl.





Here's both pieces together.





I had a card with a beautiful picture on it so I shrunk it down.  I also ripped around the edges so it didn't look fake and square.  I glued this picture onto the black bowl with mod podge.




This is the gold paint I used to paint a design on the bowl.




This is what it looked like at this point.  Now I need to add rocks in the bowl, fake plants.





This is what it looks like with the rocks and fake plants.  Once the plants are in the bowl I held it all in place by putting hot glue around the whole inside.  It makes the plants look like they were just watered. Next picture you will see this on the table.




Here is the bowl on top of the table.  Use your imagination make the flower arrangement the way you want.  I hope this give you some ideas.


















No comments:

Post a Comment