Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Making minature bowls from candy plastic holder and also food from different wood pieces.


I'm sure some of you buy this type of candy.  If you look on the brown plastic you will see the areas where the plastic looks like popped up small circles. Carefully cut out these popped up circles these are your bowls.





Here's the circles after their cut out.




I then painted them a gold color.  I also liked the decorative pieces on the sides so I cut them out to as you can see in the photo.  I will be using these in a future post.





For the food items cut out pictures from your grocery store ad that will fit on the wood pieces that I will show you in the next pictures.





That's right scrabble pieces and wooden dowel pieces which I cut down to the size I needed.




For the scrabble pieces I put on these two labels.




I also did scrubbing bubbles for the bathroom.  When I make my refrigerator I will fill it up with food.




Here's the ones I used the pieces of wood dowels.  I also painted the rest of the items wood colors that would match them.




These are larger dowel items.  I hope this give you some ideas.  Next I will show you what they look like on the bookcase.






Here's a picture of the bookcase with items in it.





Here's another area of the bookcases.
















1 comment:

  1. These look really good. I don't bother with printing food item labels out either. I just cut out pictures from the free advertising material that comes in the letterbox and stick them on to dowel or glue sticks then paint the tops silver.

    ReplyDelete