Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Monday, October 3, 2016

A dollhouse I'm working on right now


On the ceiling I put a mural. The picture is from a calender, I framed it with large Popsicle sticks. The toilet seat is made from a facial type tube. The toilet tank is my vanilla extract bottle, which was cut in half I used the bottom of the bottle which I turned upside down. The toilet seat is glued on to half of a plastic soap dish top (which I bought from the dollar store).  I used Popsicle sticks to frame around the toilet base and the underside of the whole thing.  Looks like someone left the door open there goes the toilet paper again!




In this picture you can see items that I wrote about. But in the picture is the top of the vanilla extract bottle, I used the bottom. Keep watching my blog the top of the bottle I will be turning into a clock for this dollhouse.





I glued them together with a hot glue gun.




Here is a view of the underside.





Here's a side view.



I also cut a piece of green foam for a toilet seat, for those who like soft seats.





Here's another view.  I also added a piece of blue foam board on the tank top.  You will also see some perfume bottles which are made from jewelry pieces.  You can use your imagination.




Another view of this room.















No comments:

Post a Comment