Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Monday, October 3, 2016

A toilet paper holder made from a plastic bird ladder for doll house


In this picture you can see what's left of a black plastic bird ladder, which I will be cutting off a piece for the holder.  You can also see some toilet paper, you will need more toilet paper and a piece of cardboard from a cereal box.  You will also need a cap off the top of some bottle.



In this picture you can see the toilet paper holder with toilet paper on it.  On the bottom is cap which I painted the top with green nail polish.  I put a slit into the cap and installed the piece I cut from the bird ladder.  I bend the edge up to hold the toilet paper on.  The cardboard from the cereal box I cut a strip and glued the ends together.  I then cut some toilet paper and wrapped it around the cardboard.  Make sure you glue the beginning of the toilet paper to the cardboard so it doesn't unravel.  When you finish rolling on toilet paper put alittle glue on it to hold it down into place.  




No comments:

Post a Comment