Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Second phase of the church

 
Every older looking church needs a pipe type organ.  So I built one.
 
 
 


This is an alter that I built out of different items.





I needed to build the pew so here they are, I made 8 of them 4 for each side.





Another view of the pews.




Here's another view of the top of the pipe organ which I still need to paint.




This is a close up of the bottom.




Here is another picture of what the organ looks like.



3 comments:

  1. Just looking back through your blog and this caught my eye. Wonderful job of the pews, altar, organ, candles I'm wondering if you'd care to share how you made the organ. I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The legs were made from two wooden candlestick holders. I used all types of pieces of wood from different items. Wooden dowels for the pipes, pieces from wooden Christmas ornaments. When I make different items I get so involved making it that I forget to take pictures of it along the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gay. I really love what you made. I can totally relate to the lack of pictures as I too get carried away making things and forget to take pictures of my progress. In actual fact it's more like 2 steps ahead and 1 step back because things don't always work out as I plan them in my head.

      Delete