Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Monday, September 2, 2013

Mid-evil times looking light turned into solar powered sidewalk lights.

 
This is the mid-evil looking light that I took apart.  When I first got it one of the side pieces was broken off but hanging by it's wires.  I decided to cut off all the side pieces.  You can see one of the side pieces on the right, the rest of them were already taken off.  The middle section I made something else out of you will see it in my next blog, don't miss it.
 
 
 


This is a close up of one of the sides of this light.  You can see the area where one of the side pieces was removed.




Here are the side pieces that were removed, I painted them a black color.



In this picture you can see PVC pipes, I cut enough of them for all the side pieces I had.  I made them 3 foot tall.  I also bought some hangers that were for hanging things in the shed or garage and put them on the tops of the PVC pipes.  First I had to drill some holes in the PVC so they would just fit right into them.



You can see a picture of what the finished lights look light.  The PVC pipe was painted black just like the light pieces.  The side pieces fit down inside the holders.  I also put solar lights in the area on top that there use to be lights.  I also put caps on top of the PVC pipes.




This is another  one of the lights that I made.




This is another one that you can see.  Out of one broken light fixture I got 5 solar lights for my walkway.  Wait until you see what I did with the middle section of the light.



No comments:

Post a Comment