Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The middle of the mid-evel looking light fixture turned into a hanging solar light.

 
 
 

This is a reminder picture of the middle piece of the mid-evel looking light fixture.
 
 
 
 




This is what I did with it.  I'll explain what was done with it.  First of all I had all the bars hanging out the sides of the light where the side pieces were taken off.  I took solar lights and cut holes in each of the clear plastic enough that they would slide right over top of the bars on the side.  Once the solar lights were over the sides I added wood beads to the bottom of the solar lights.  I painted the wood beads red so they would be seen better.  I hung this light in my greenhouse it lights up at night without having an electrical wire.  All the solar lights light up.  I hope you can see what you can do with an old broken fixture, don't throw it away make something new!  I hope this gave you some ideas.  This fixture was made of a heavy metal type material.








No comments:

Post a Comment