Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Monday, March 17, 2014

A Country Style House redone

This is another dollhouse I just finished.  


This is in the babies room in this house.  I used wrapping paper for wallpaper.  I made curtains for the windows cutting up one top curtain into pieces.

This is the hallway area when you go up the steps in this house. I used carpet tiles for the rugs, i cut them to the sizes I needed them to be.



This is another bedroom.


This is the kitchen area.


This is the parlour.  I also made another solar TV set, this TV lights up at night.


This is the staircase in the parlour area.


I made a wall hanging for on the wall from the front of the cabinet that I took the doors off for the TV cabinet.  I put a photo in back of it and painted the door, and also added a piece of wood trim to the top.


This is a closer look at the TV.


This is a view of the back of the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment