Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Friday, July 25, 2014

A new solar light made from two old lamps


                                 


                                   


This is one of the lamps I will be using.



                                           


This is the other lamp I will be using, I only need the middle decorative piece for this project.






After taking both of the lamps apart I put them together as you can see.  I used some of the pieces from the first lamp, and inside the glass top I put in the middle piece off the other lamp.  On the very top you can see the solar light top, this lights up at night.  If the electric goes out in the house this is a solar powered light, just bring it in.





This is a closeup of the top portion, you can see the decorative white piece on the inside of the glass.  I used a metal threaded bar to hold it all together.



Th








No comments:

Post a Comment