Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A dollhouse with solar lights in the front, and also in a plastic TV set


Here's what the finished house looks like.  In the front you can see two candle looking  items that are lit up.





I made these two solar lights with two tops of solar lights, which are the solar lights that are 97 cents in walmart.  I put the top of the solar light on the base of a plastic candle looking item and a glass bulb which came from Christmas lights.  This is the second floor balcony for this home.




This is the bottom floor in the front of this home.  The statue of liberty was the top of a pen which I bought many of at a garage sale this weekend.  I put it on a base that looks like a statue base.


This is the front of this home, I have a little doll sitting in a chair.  There is also a sign on the house which I put on.  This sign was a kitchen magnet.




This is one of the front windows, I have a water globe in the front window.



This is what the inside looks like.




This is a closeup of one of the bedrooms.  I put small frames on the wall which I cut pictures out of a book to fit into the frames.  I also wall papered the walls with scrap booking paper it makes great wallpaper.  I also used the scrap booking paper for the flooring material, which looks like wood planks.



This is the other bedroom, You can see the laptop on top of the desk on the front right of the picture which I made earlier.  I posted a blog on making this laptop which was easy to make.  Look for this blog it is a great project for a child.




This is the kitchen area.  I made a shelf for over top of the sink cabinet which was made from the tray that holds the letters for the game scrabble.  I cut it to fit the spot.  In the middle you can see a little statue of a small black dog.



Here is the parlour area.  On the right you can see she is watching TV.



In this picture you can see the TV better.  This is a plastic TV  which I drilled a hole in the back of it  and added the top of a solar light.  You can see the way it lights up the whole TV set.  I hope seeing this house gives you some ideas.  



No comments:

Post a Comment