Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Friday, October 17, 2014

I did another dollhouse, take a look.

This is the new dollhouse I just finished.  I even made it look like there was copper on the overhead of the bottom window with copper paint.



This is a view of the babies room, I used scrap booking paper for wall paper of shipping anchors.  You can also see the hallway area, parlour and kitchen.  The next pictures are closer views of the rooms.



This is one of the bedrooms.  The curtains were made from a piece I cut from a sheer curtain and the two side panels were pieces off a dishcloth I bought from the dollar store.  On the back wall is a round earring with another piece of another earring in the middle..




This is a better view of the hallway.






This is the babies room.




This is the kitchen area.  In walmart right now they are selling ornaments for christmas (it is now October) and that's where I found the chandelier in the middle.  I hung it over the kitchen table.



This is the parlour area.  I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the ideas for a dollhouse.



No comments:

Post a Comment