Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Friday, October 24, 2014

I finished the dollhouse I was working on, a roof garden on top


Here is the dollhouse I was working on, if you look on top of the roof you will see the garden.



This is a closeup of the garden on the top of this roof from the front of the home.





This is the front porches on this home, I put some solar lights on the front and a bike on the front porch.




This is a view of the roof garden from the back of this home.




This is one of the bedrooms in this home.




This is the parlour area, you can see I made a solar powered TV set that has a scene from the movie frozen on it.




This is one of the bedrooms.  This room also has the babies crib in it and toys.



This is the kitchen area.




This is the bathroom area.  I added some mirrors to the back wall and over the sink area.  There is also a shelf on the wall on the left side which was made from the alphabet holder for the game scrabble.  I cut it down to the size I needed.



This is another view of the back of this home.


Another view of the home,



Here is another view.  Making a dollhouse look like a real home all depends on the decorating you put into it.  You can see the purple light hanging over the bed.  









No comments:

Post a Comment