Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Some new solar light fixtures I made, water fountain Cinderella and jasmine


This is made from a piece off a lamp which has Jasmine on it, I attached a plastic case on top and added Cinderella in it, small castles from a game.  I also added some fake flowers and a solar light on top.



Here is another view of this item.





I also made this water fountain looking item.  It's made from a two tier serving platter.  I added some glass marbles to help decorate the levels.  I also added some trim which has crystals hanging from it. I also added a globe to the top with more trim and a solar light.  Next to it on both sides are other solar light fixtures I made.  Keep watching my blog I will be making more I also have another dollhouse I will be redoing.







No comments:

Post a Comment