Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Making a decoration around a mosaic window on a dollhouse


In this picture you can see a small square window on a dollhouse.  The first thing I did was make this window look like a fake stained glass window using nail polish, it is transparent when it dries and looks great and the lines for the lead look I use black paint pens to make the lines.


In this picture I did all my stained glass looking windows. Next to add to the square window, I don’t like how it gets lost on the house.


I’m sure you have seen these folding fans at garage sales, flea markets etc.  I will be using pieces off it.


In this picture you can see the pieces I cut off the fan blades, don’t throw any of the other pieces out they can be used for other projects.

In this picture you can see that square window now sticks up for itself.  Use your imagination with the stained glass look, the decorations and you can change the look of any window. I made another blog that shows you how I make fake stained glass windows. Check out my other blogs. Use your imagination and it will soar!



No comments:

Post a Comment