Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Making a decorative floral piece for a dollhouse

Do you remember when you were small your mom always had this round globe that had a rose in it and you didn’t know what it was or the question... Why? Well this is what I decided to make, now the dolls can say why oh why.

We are using these glass globes which I will be putting a flower in each.


I cut off one globe from the batch.


I’m using these buttons for the project.


These are the flowers I will be putting in the globe.


This gold globe will be the base, these came from a light set.


In this picture I glued the button onto the base.


I then put one rose into the glass globe. Next is to glue the base and globe together.


Here they are with everything glued together.  Now you can say why oh why. You can put anything in the glass globe, use your imagination and it will soar!


No comments:

Post a Comment