Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Making cotton ball holder out of something from dollar store

These are very small storage containers that I purchased from the dollar store.  I will be using these for the containers, I’m taking off the plastic cap and putting them away for a future project.



I used buttons for the lids. If you look in this picture I filled each of the containers with something.  I took q-tips and pulling off the cotton on the ends and made small cotton balls.  I also use scissors to cut the tips off the q-tips and use them by themselves for the cotton balls also.  I also put some baby powder in one of them. I glue buttons to the tops of the containers and write on the containers what is in them.  You can put anything in them for the dollhouses, use your imagination and it will soar!


No comments:

Post a Comment