Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Making a dollhouse nightstand


You will need two small square blocks. I hot glued the two blocks together.


You will then cut a piece of wood for the top of the table and hot glue it down.  You will also need to cut a piece of wood for the front to make it look like a drawer.


This is a top view of the table.


You then need to paint it white or whatever color you want.


I used plastic toothpicks that I cut down four pieces for the legs. I glued them on with a glue mixture that I make.  I mix wood glue with flour and make a thick paste, this is the glue I use.  I use this in a lot of my crafts. You can see other things in my blog like how to make stone walls etc..


This is a front view of the table.  The drawer pull is a piece from the plastic toothpick that I painted with gold nail polish and hot glued on.  Have fun, use your imagination and it can soar!


No comments:

Post a Comment