Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Making a nice shelf for your dollhouse


You will need to cut two pieces of wood, one for the back wall and one for the shelf.  The wood that I’m using came from a white wooden blind.  Just because the blind doesn’t work anymore doesn't mean you can't use the wood, you can use it for crafts.


I love this magazine, you can get so many pictures out of it. I’m going to cut some pictures out of this magazine.  Best of all the company will send you one of these catalogs for free all you need to do is ask for one. The request catalog button is just on the bottom of their site.


I saw this picture of pink flowers and thought, "I will use that".


In this picture you can see that using mod podge I glued the picture onto the back wall, then I used a black permanent marker to draw some black designs and a border around the picture.


Next thing you do is glue the shelf onto the back wall piece.


I glued on some small glass jars which you can find in the nail polish area of a store.  Inside the jars are sprinkles for your nails.  I also use these jars for making "spices" for in my dollhouses.  I have a post on how to make them in my blog too. In the middle is a small bunny glued down for Easter. 


Here is the shelf on the wall, I glued it to the wall.  The mirror above it used to be part of a cheap cameo necklace I took off the cameo, which I use for another project and use the back piece for a mirror.  Don’t pass up those cheap cameo necklaces, you can use them like this.  Use your imagination and it will soar!


No comments:

Post a Comment