Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Making a dollhouse door from scrap frozen castle

I got a frozen castle from someone that was broken and they knew I could use it for something. I cut a piece of the wood to the size I needed, which you can see on the left in the picture.  On the right I went to google images, looked up red doors and this is the door I chose.  I also had to resize the picture to the same size of the wood.  I hold the door up to the screen and make the picture down to the same size of the wood. You have to copy the image and put it in a program that lets you change the size of the picture. I just used notepad.


I then glued the picture of the door down to the wood.


I then took markers and added some details to the door.  I also went on the internet and printed out a picture of an envelope which I glued to the front of the mail opening on the door.  I glued on a door knob into place to give it a 3d effect.  There are many doors in images on the internet, make a door why buy one when they are expensive.  You get more choices this way.  Use your imagination and it will soar!


No comments:

Post a Comment