Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Monday, August 17, 2015

A large broken popcorn machine turned into a beautiful piece



This is what the popcorn machine looked like when I took it off the garbage.  I took the whole thing apart and scrubbed the pieces Down.  Next pictures you will see what it looks like now.






This is what it looks like now.  I spray painted it gold and black.  I added fake flowers, angel statue, two feather angels.  Of course I also added solar light fixtures.  The top I used a coach light that I bolted to the top with a statue in it and a solar light. On the inside you will see two solar light fixtures I made.





This is a close up.



Another close up.



This is one of two stands I bought at a garage sale this weekend.  I will be adding some solar lights to the top, I already painted both of them red.  They are both going on both sides of the popcorn machine project.





No comments:

Post a Comment