Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Friday, August 14, 2015

I added awnings over top of the windows


In this picture you can see I added awnings over the windows, I'm going to show you in a moment what I made them out of.  I also painted the roofs, I wanted a different looking roof so what I did was mix some sand with my red paint, this gives a texture looking roof as you can see in the photo.  I also added some trim work around the windows.






In this picture is a close up of the awning.



Here it is this is what I made them out of.  My husband loves buying Danish pastries from the store, I cut up the container.  You can get awnings from the decorative edges and plastic for the windows from the middle.  You can spray paint them any color you want.  I measured the size I wanted them to be over the windows and cut them to fit.  I'll be taking the plastic from the containers and making the windows next. You can see I already cut the center out of this one. If you need any window looking pieces use the plastic from the throw out containers they are the right thickness and strength.




No comments:

Post a Comment