Ad sense auto

Google analytics

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I finished putting together another house


This is one of the pictures I took when I was putting the walls together.  You have to make sure you read the directions before putting anything together.  The directions are sometimes hard to understand.  You have to make sure you put wax paper under it so the glue won't make a mess. Easy cleanup!







This is what the inside looked like.  The next photos you will see how it turned out.  It took me a week to put this one together.




This is a view of the inside.




The attic area I put in a bed, desk, dresser and an abc board.  The floor is made of a wooden placemat.




I tried to take a picture of this room but it came out dark.  I have a bed, nightstand, dresser, desk, chair a long mirror in this room.  The floor I put in this room was a wooden slat picture with an oriental picture on it.



The kitchen area has a table, chairs, stove and cabinet in it.



The parlour has a sofa and tv in it.




This is what the house turned out to look like.










No comments:

Post a Comment